I help physicians and medical professionals maximize skills and talents for their leadership roles and lives. Through our partnership, the individual engages in a thoughtful self-exploration of strengths and challenges which leads to engaging personal insight. Ultimately this growing self-awareness opens the way for positive behavior change, decreased stress, clearer thinking, and greater calm. The result is an enhanced leadership presence that blends with their skills and talent in order to have the greatest impact.
Have you ever thought:
- I don’t have time for myself. I’m racing to stay up with work demands; choosing to take care of me hasn’t felt like an option—but I’m snapping and fraying around the edges.
- The speed at which medicine is going is not what I signed up for. I want to give my patients the time they need. I want to listen and hear the problem in their words.
- I’m burned out, struggling with mounting responsibilities.
- Certain colleagues act in challenging and petty ways. The culture can be harsh. I could use more confidence and skillfulness in managing difficult co-workers and situations.
- Practicing in a hospital is, let’s face it, working in a bureaucratic, power-driven atmosphere. I know how to maneuver but I want to practice more medicine and less politics.
- Understanding and clarity about the importance of self-care; the doctor needs attention too.
- Ways to resolve conflicts and differences with colleagues and staff at all levels.
- Seeing how increasing self-awareness becomes a strength that leads to the creation of more meaningful work relationships and results.
- Broadened, clearer leadership presence.
- Greater confidence – from decision-making to authentic communication.
- Deepened sense of mindful awareness; paying attention on purpose.
- Clarity about your approach, methods, style, and needs.
- Confidence to ask for what you want and need to provide the best care.
- An objective sounding board, a confidante dedicated to your success.
than by those which have come into the mind of others. -Blaise Pascal, 17th C wisdom
Ready to maximize your leadership presence and increase self-care?
I can help.