I collaborate with executives. We clarify issues, some internal, others external. I support their ongoing thoughtful self-exploration. This leads to behavior change and growth of their skills and talents in order to maximize leadership impact and personal satisfaction. Stress reduction is almost always a factor in the work. For the executive and leader, I am a thoughtful, wise listener, offering well-delivered, straightforward feedback, a confidante, witness, and accountability partner.
Have you ever thought:
- I’m stuck. It’s hard to admit but I need to change certain behaviors and habits.
- I procrastinate; always need to be right; and I’m afraid to take risks, to stretch myself and my team.
- People tell me that I need to relax – be authentic – be straight with them. I thought I was!
- I have problems communicating.
- How can I stop being so emotionally reactive or at least channel it better?
- I avoid conflict. How can I learn to work with it?
- I want a better career path in my specialty area.
- I’m unhappy in my job, I need a better fit for me.
- Clarity of purpose.
- Seeing how increasing self-awareness becomes a strength that leads to the creation of more meaningful work relationships and results.
- Broadened, clearer leadership presence.
- Greater confidence – from decision-making to authentic communication.
- Deepened sense of mindful awareness; paying attention on purpose.
- Greater understanding about the importance of demonstrating genuine concern for others.
- Ability to cut through confusion and help your team understand not only their specific work, but how it fits into the overall big picture of the organization.
- Freedom from worrying about how you “show up”.
Ready to maximize leadership, gain understanding, and decrease stress?
I can help.